My First Impressions





                                                                   Part 1


My first two days of classes this semester were different, I met new people, unlike my last semesters where I was much shy and reserved. Also, I take a class with the teacher who took my older sister for the first time in SUU. It was interesting to hear her talk about my older sister and say that she was a good example.
      
 I think this semester is one of the most fascinating semesters I have had in SUU. Indeed, my first two semesters were very hard for me to make friends because of the language barrier, but since then, I am better and my English is pretty good. So, I started to talk more easily with people, make friends and enjoy my life and I also finally started my first real job at SUU. Today, I met Mike who is also a criminal justice student and who goes to the same church as me, it was so good to share our knowledge during our group work. I'm really excited about this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 3(9-9-2019 - 9-15-2019)

WEEK 1 (8/26/2019 - 9/1/2019)