WEEK 2(09-02-2019)-(09-08-2019)





    HORSE, FOUR-WHEELER, AND WEDDING WITH MY FAMILY...




My second week was one of the most interesting and cool I had in SUU and in Cedar City.

 Indeed, I participated in several activities like riding a horse or driving a four-wheeler. 

It was my first time riding a horse so i was excited but a little scared because the horses are 

impressive because of their height and strength but I really enjoyed it and that was an interesting 

moment with my family. Also, my sisters were more excited than me because they are used to ride 

horses so that was a good time for them also.

Like i said earlier, i really liked to do these activities because it allowed me to spend time with my 

family and also because I missed them so much.

I also try for the first time to ride a four-wheeler, and I can tell you that it was a unique and 

cool experience, I was totally excited but a little anxious that everything goes well, so i started to

 listen carefully what the instructor was telling me in order to be a good four-wheeler driver so i 

would not break something. That was a pretty good experience and i can't wait to do that again.

 Speaking of equitation, we were taught to know how to direct, brush and feed the horses. it 

was interesting and cool to learn all this thing about the horse  with my family so we spent a pretty

 good time.












Before talking about the wedding, my family organized a special African food day, that is, a party 

with food from the Ivory Coast made from fish, rice and many other ingredients. Like the four-

wheeler and the horses, it's been a good time with the gems that I love because that allowed me to 

show our food from the Ivory Coast to Americans but also, because it made me feel like I was in my 

country, so it was an unforgettable moment.

the people present really liked the various dishes present during this party. They all vote for the fish 

as the best food of all time. It was cool to share my origins with people who do not really know my 

country Cote d'Ivoire.

















Now, I'm going to talk about the most important ceremony I had to attend during Week 2 which was 

the marriage of CJ and Taylor Weaver. I am in a homestay program, that is to say, that I live with an

 American family for a certain time until I am of age. So, the family I live with right now had their 

big son calls CJ getting married, it was an interesting and cool time to participate. There have been 

many people from their entourage present at this ceremony (friends, family). It was a great moment

 of happiness and conviviality. It was my first time to attend an American wedding so it was nice to 

be present at this wedding and see how things are going.


it was a very beautiful marriage




Comments

  1. Oh gosh! You rode a horse!!! How did it feel?? Was it good? Acrually I think riding a horse might be dangerous for me so I never dare to ride a horse!! You are so brave! I do can tell you did enjoyed yourself from the pitcures you uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so cool riding a horse, i spent such a wonderful time and i really enjoyed it. Thank your comment and don't be afraid of horses, they are one of the coolest animal on earth.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 3(9-9-2019 - 9-15-2019)

WEEK 1 (8/26/2019 - 9/1/2019)

My First Impressions